Accountant in Bucharest, Romania
STAX AG Switzerland will soon open a branch in Bucharest, Romania and is looking for a professional to fulfill the Accountant role. Each Accountant role is exposed to the issues facing clients in the portfolio, and will be required to develop a thorough understanding of the client organization and business to be able to deliver quality services.
- Preparation and posting of journal entries for entities with various domains of activities (including accounts payable, accounts receivable, travel expenses, banking processes);
- Ensure local accounting principles compliance;
- Prepare month-end close to ensure that statutory closing is prepared timely;
- Perform VAT returns;
- Produce regulatory, statutory and financial reports;
- Follow and keep track of all the projects allocated.
To be an ideal candidate for the Accountant role, you should match these criteria:
- Finance / Accounting degree;
- Relevant experience in accounting;
- Good understanding of Accounts Payable(AP), Accounts Receivable(AR), VAT and General Ledger(GL) processes;
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and principles;
- English proficiency is mandatory;
- German is a plus;
- Good Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel;
- Able to work independently and take initiative;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
We are offering:
- Competitive salary;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- Dynamic and international work environment;